i3lock is a simple screen locker like slock. After starting it, you will see a white screen (you can configure the color/an image). You can return to your screen by entering your password.
- i3lock forks, so you can combine it with an alias to suspend to RAM (run "i3lock && echo mem > /sys/power/state" to get a locked screen after waking up your computer from suspend to RAM)
- You can specify either a background color or a PNG image which will be displayed while your screen is locked.
- You can specify whether i3lock should bell upon a wrong password.
- i3lock uses PAM and therefore is compatible with LDAP etc.
- i3lock-2.5.tar.bz2 (2013-06-09, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.4.1.tar.bz2 (2012-06-02, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.4.tar.bz2 (2012-04-01, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.3.1.tar.bz2 (2012-03-15, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.3.tar.bz2 (2012-03-15, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.2.tar.bz2 (2011-11-06, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.1.tar.gz (2011-03-13, GPG signature)
- i3lock-2.0.tar.gz (2010-09-05, GPG signature)
- i3lock-1.0.tar.gz (2009-05-10, GPG signature)
i3lock is currently developed at http://code.i3wm.org/i3lock. Checkouts of the master branch are intended to be stable and working all the time. Integration of new features happens in a separate branch.